Who we are
At Full Circle Water (FCW) we design, build, and distribute specialized waste water treatment equipment. We work hard to know and understand the challenges in specific industries and have designed our products to best meet those needs. Our products are engineered to be not only effective, but to deliver substantial benefit for their cost. Most businesses don’t make money treating their slurry water so we continually evaluate our products to ensure they are as cost effective as possible and meeting the ever changing needs of the market.
Current Job Openings
Local, small, family owned, global manufacturing company is looking for dependable, smart, good humored welders to work in fabrication shop.
If you have welding experience or currently work as a welder and are looking for something else. This might be the company for you. We are growing, but not so much that you would be working on making the same thing every single day, there would be variety in your work. We like to work smart, hard and laugh a little, so if your looking to join a company that values a positive attitude this would be the right place for you.
We know that people have lives outside these four walls and that is important to us. We avoid overtime as much as possible. It happens from time to time, but we strive to not make it a habit.
We offer flexibility with employees hours, you might have a schedule where you need to start early or maybe later, this job would be a solution to that goal.
This is a full-time position at a great company with room for advancement. Competitive wage based on experience.
Responsible for the fitting and welding of steel parts using a MIG and/or TIG process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- MIG and TIG weld steel on mild steel
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings
- Complete your own set-ups based on the job at hand or using welding procedure specifications
- Hold work to specified tolerance
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Hold parts square
- Finish / Grind
- Previous related experience welding tubular frames
- Operate drill press/cut-off saw
- Sheet metal experience a plus (shear/punch/brake)
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above
- Welding diploma/certificate or equivalent, 2 years experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, understand and apply the information presented in various product documents such as prints, charts, and parts sheets
- Familiarity with various welding tools
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Must be able to pass a drug screening & background check
- Able to life 50 lbs
- Frequent lifting, reaching, bending and stooping
Salary $14.00 to $22.00/hour