WHO WE ARE
At Full Circle Water (FCW) we design, build, and distribute specialized waste water treatment equipment. We work hard to know and understand the challenges in specific industries and have designed our products to best meet those needs. Our products are engineered to be not only effective, but to deliver substantial benefit for their cost. Most businesses don’t make money treating their slurry water so we continually evaluate our products to ensure they are as cost effective as possible and meeting the ever changing needs of the market.
Current Job Openings
Administrative Accounting Assistant
Small family-owned, fun to work for, positive company in Central Minnesota that is growing in the water recycling industry.
Looking for an Administrative Accounting Assistant to help with Accounting, Shipping, and Admin Functions.
Key Position Skills
Organized, detail-oriented, quick learner with accounting experience who enjoys working with customers to solve problems. Can adapt to a dynamic and growing environment.
Enjoys a variety of daily work activities and be able to spot when to step in and assist and when to step back and let others assist.
Working with 10 to 14 people in an office/manufacturing environment.
Technology skills are a must and enjoy learning new software and new processes as we are ever growing and adding new technology.
Job Duties Will Include (but are not limited to):
- Accounting/bookkeeping in Sage accounting software
- Shipping- UPS/Fed-Ex/USPS
- Creating invoices, bills of lading, packing slips
- Communicating shipping details to customers
- Preparing deposits
- Processing payments
- Communicating with product distributors
- Data entry in the productivity software Monday
- Maintaining financial and other databases and spreadsheets.
- Handling day-to-day office tasks
- Answering the telephone
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Not required but a huge bonus for a College degree in Accounting
- Required comparable job experience of 2 years or more in an accounting related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word with a bonus if you know PowerPoint
- Proficient with QuickBooks or similar software (SAGE software experience is preferable)
- Must be proactive with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Types 50 + wpm
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work volume and meet deadlines
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Experience with office equipment such as computers, copiers, printers, and scanners
- Above average mathematical skills, time management and have an excellent grasp of English grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
Full Circle Water offers an incredibly comprehensive benefit package including; medical, disability insurance, and paid time off. This is a flexible full-time position.
Job Type: Full-time– with some flexibility Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Full Time Welding Position
Local, small, family owned, global manufacturing company is looking for dependable, smart, good humored welder to work in fabrication shop.
Are you an experienced welder in need of a change?
Do you dread Monday and the thought of welding more of the same thing over and over again?
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
If you have welding experience or currently work as a welder and are looking for something else. This might be the company for you. We are growing, but not so much that you would be working on making the same thing every single day, there would be variety in your work. We like to work smart, hard and laugh a little, so if your looking to join a company that values a positive attitude this would be the right place for you.
We know that people have lives outside these four walls and that is important to us. We avoid overtime as much as possible and try to keep it to 10 hours or less a week. It happens from time to time, but we strive to not make it a habit. There will be no traveling and this is a consistent Monday thru Friday job.
We offer flexibility with employee’s hours, you might have a schedule where you need to start early or maybe later, this job would be a solution to that goal.
This is a full-time position at a great company with room for advancement. Competitive wage based on experience.
Responsible for the fitting and welding of steel parts using a MIG process. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
- MIG weld steel on mild steel
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings
- Complete your own set-ups based on the job at hand or using welding procedure specifications
- Hold work to specified tolerance
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Hold parts square
- Finish / Grind
- Operate drill press/cut-off saw
- Must be able to use a forklift
- Must be able to read a tape measure in 1/4”, 1/8ths” , 1/16ths”
- Sheet metal experience a plus (shear/punch/brake)
- Maintain equipment and work environment in a clean condition.
- Welding diploma/certificate or equivalent, 1+ years experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, understand and apply the information presented in various product documents such as prints, charts, and parts sheets
- Good math aptitude
- Previous related experience in welding tubular frames a plus
- Familiarity with various welding tools
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Must be able to pass a drug screening & background check
- Able to life 70 lbs
- Frequent lifting, reaching, bending and stooping
- Welding in tight spaces
If interested, please apply with our application or resume or call for consideration!
Salary $14.00 to $22.00/hour
“Full Circle Water listened to our needs. Other vendors wanted to sell us equipment….Full Circle Water provides solutions. Customization was very valuable in our application, something other vendors did not offer us.If you are looking for a solution to your slurry treatment needs, go with Full Circle Water! Our concrete slurry processing went from four sources of waste to one waste source and we gained 700 square feet of space!”