WHO WE ARE
At Full Circle Water (FCW) we design, build, and distribute specialized waste water treatment equipment. We work hard to know and understand the challenges in specific industries and have designed our products to best meet those needs. Our products are engineered to be not only effective, but to deliver substantial benefit for their cost. Most businesses don’t make money treating their slurry water so we continually evaluate our products to ensure they are as cost effective as possible and meeting the ever changing needs of the market.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Traveling Installation Tech & On-site Manufacturing/Assembly Tech
Small family-owned firm with a great team of employees who care deeply about customer service is looking for a traveling installation technician.
We are in the industrial water recycling industry with a rapidly growing customer base throughout North America.
Do you have experience with tools and troubleshooting mechanical equipment? Are you looking to see the country?
This is a 50% traveling installation technician & 50% On-site manufacturing/assembly position for North America and Canada. This position will be responsible for complete and accurate installation tasks for Full Circle Water systems. This position will take an active role in the execution of assigned tasks through project leadership and coordination with other leadmen, supervisors, the client, shop foremen and project managers.
This person will work with a small group of people on the manufacturing and assembly of our water recycling equipment.
Experience: 2 year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
On-site installation of water equipment, training and education of client on use of equipment and
proper submission of installation documentation.
We are seeking an individual for a fast paced, multitasking field installation position.
He/she must be a quick learner, process driven, proficient with electronics,
maintain a positive attitude, and work well independently and within a team setting. Must be able
to adapt quickly as our business moves and changes rapidly.
- Ensure all installations are to company standards and of high quality.
- First line of communication onsite with customers
- Keeping track of hours and communicating with Manager for any issues or concerns
- Provide daily update to install manager noting any changes or modifications
- Perform proper documentation of installation and provide photographs
- Provide customer training and have customer sign off on installation as completed
- Manage personal expenses
- Operate general carpentry and hand-tools, i.e. drills, tape measure, power saws (circular, sawsall, Band saw, etc.)
- Working with basic materials; e.g. Plumbing components, mechanical components, and some basic electrical
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order.
- Respond in a timely manner to all communication (text, calls, and e-mails)
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Take responsibility for own
actions; At times commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- certifications are a plus, but not required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple blueprints, instructions, and memos.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Physically able to walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, sit or crawl.
- Comfortable being wet or dirty or both for a small period of time.
- Able to lift in excess of 50 lbs. throughout assigned workday.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to fly internationally
- Valid driver’s license required
If interested, please CLICK HERE to apply on Indeed.
Salary $21.00 to $27.00/hour based on experience and level of knowledge
Administrative Accounting Assistant
Small family-owned, fun to work for, positive company in Central Minnesota that is growing in the water recycling industry.
Looking for an Administrative Accounting Assistant to help with Accounting, Shipping, and Admin Functions.
Key Position Skills
Organized, detail-oriented, quick learner with accounting experience who enjoys working with customers to solve problems. Can adapt to a dynamic and growing environment.
Enjoys a variety of daily work activities and be able to spot when to step in and assist and when to step back and let others assist.
Working with 10 to 14 people in an office/manufacturing environment.
Technology skills are a must and enjoy learning new software and new processes as we are ever growing and adding new technology.
Job Duties Will Include (but are not limited to):
- Accounting/bookkeeping in Sage accounting software
- Shipping- UPS/Fed-Ex/USPS
- Creating invoices, bills of lading, packing slips
- Communicating shipping details to customers
- Preparing deposits
- Processing payments
- Communicating with product distributors
- Data entry in the productivity software Monday
- Maintaining financial and other databases and spreadsheets.
- Handling day-to-day office tasks
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Not required but a huge bonus for a College degree in Accounting
- Required comparable job experience of 2 years or more in an accounting related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word with a bonus if you know PowerPoint
- Proficient with QuickBooks or similar software (SAGE software experience is preferable)
- Must be proactive with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Types 50 + wpm
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work volume and meet deadlines
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Experience with office equipment such as computers, copiers, printers, and scanners
- Above average mathematical skills, time management and have an excellent grasp of English grammar and spelling
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
Full Circle Water offers an incredibly comprehensive benefit package including; medical, disability insurance, and paid time off. This is a flexible full-time position.
Job Type: Full-time– with some flexibility Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
“Full Circle Water listened to our needs. Other vendors wanted to sell us equipment….Full Circle Water provides solutions. Customization was very valuable in our application, something other vendors did not offer us.If you are looking for a solution to your slurry treatment needs, go with Full Circle Water! Our concrete slurry processing went from four sources of waste to one waste source and we gained 700 square feet of space!”