Our Full Circle Water Inline Filter Systems are used to protect delicate equipment. Think about equipment parts, like routers, that are used for stone fabrication. Water is used to lubricate the bearings. The water that lubricates these bearings needs to be very clean. Clarified water may not be quite pristine enough, so the Inline Water Filter protects the water lines that feed these bearings.
Inline Filter System housings are made of rugged, glass-reinforced polypropylene so they will not chip, rust or dent. Because all wetted surfaces are non-metallic, they are ideal when chemical compatibility is an issue and for slurry water applications. From our Big Bubba, to our Big Blue, to our #2 Bags, we have a filter that can be sized for your application. They are designed to treat a wide variety of contaminants and they can even be monitored remotely.
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene that won’t chip, rust, or dent
- Double O-rings for superior sealing
- Non-corrosive construction for sea water applications or when chemical compatibility is an issue
- Big Bubba filter housing for jumbo water filtration cartridges
- 50-micron pleated filters
- 5-micron pleated filters
- Self-washing pleated filters for multi-use