Pristine manufactures and assembles pump skids for a variety of uses. Pump skids can be made with galvanized dipped metal, stainless steel, or powder coated. Pump skids are pre-plumbed with all the necessary valves, unions, and gauges to augment installation and service. Controls are available in a variety of voltages and features to meet your specific needs.
Pump skids are available in a wide range of flows and pressures. Features such as duplex pumps where 1 pump is online and 1 rests each day are becoming more popular as users find the cost of ownership and downtime savings to be advantageous.
VFD panels are available to maintain constant pressure and greatly reduce energy and pump wear.
Seals, impellars, motors, and pump bodies are all stocked at our Minnesota warehouse for convenience.
- Controls – available in a variety of voltages and styles
- Motors – high efficiency options for long life
- Valving – for convenient servicing of the pump and motor
- Heavy duty plumbing – for long useful life
- Variable frequency drive options available
- Choice of materials, metals, and pvc
- Voltages to match your needs
- Duplex pump packages which eliminate service downtime
“You guys were great to work with. I had a lot of issues getting my building ready and your guys were flexible and bent over backwards to help me, and the system runs great..”Alex Spagnolo, Sendona Marble & Granite
“I would definitely recommend Full Circle Water for anybody that is interested in your products or services. The installers came to work early, stayed late, and made sure all of our questions were answered.”Larry Wild, Yochum Inc.
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV