SLS-80Slurry silo decantering tower clarifies slurry water, and solids thicken in the steep bottom cone.
Steep Thickening Cone
Automated Purge Valve
The Slurry Silo is a cost effective no-nonsense tool for cleaning up water used in a variety of applications. Our proprietary steep cone design is uniquely qualified to deal with heavier slurries from water to maximize the sludge thickening process.
These systems work great on their own with our skid mounted sludge bags, or as a pre-treatment for water that will ultimately go through a filter press. When used in conjunction with a filter press it reduces filter press down time exponentially and extends press runs between cycles.
- Fast and Productive – In a very short amount of time, and with virtually no downtime, Slurry Silo can eliminate around 90% of the solids created by your slurry. The steady high-volume flow and clarified water staging tank allow for constant real time processing, eliminating the inconvenience of small batches.
- Reliable – Slurry Silo has very few moving parts and low consumable cost and the parts on it are galvanized, extremely durable, and long. The system removes typically over 90% of the solids out of your slurry utilizing settling, a polymer feed step, and gravity flow.
- Easy to Use – Very little training is needed to operate the system on a weekly basis, and very little maintenance is needed to keep the system running well. Virtually no moving parts make it reliable and simple to operate. The silos are designed to minimize plugging and facilitate cleaning and purging of collected solids.
- Decanting Silo
- Adjustable legs
- Steep thickening cone
- Galvanized finish
- Automatic purge valve
- Dewatering sludge skid
- ph balancing skid
- Gear reducing mixers and scrapers
- Filter press dewatering
- Stainless steel option
- Manual purge valve
- Automatic filter press
- Customized integration with existing equipment
“I would definitely recommend Full Circle Water for anybody that is interested in your products or services. The installers came to work early, stayed late, and made sure all of our questions were answered.”Larry Wild, Yochum Inc.
“I worked with Joe for about a year, and he helped me design a system that runs all day long every day without any problems, and removes a majority of the solids out of my water.”John Sitch, Floorazzo
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV