Take Control of Your Water!
Pumps & Pump Components
Repress Pumps, also referred to as repressurized pumps, are durable pump solutions manufactured and assembled by Full Circle Water. The Repress Pump draws clean water from the tanks that are fed by a clarifier. They have variable frequency drive (VFD) options with redundant pump options, making them a great option for a variety of uses. They are often skid mounted and referred to as pump skids.
Repress Pumps can be made with galvanized dipped metal or stainless steel, or they can be powder coated. Pump skids are pre-plumbed with all the necessary valves, unions, and gauges to augment installation and service. Controls are available in a variety of voltages and features to meet your specific needs. They are also available in a wide range of flows and pressures.
Utilizing duplex pumps has become increasingly popular. One pump is in use and one rests each day. The combined low cost of ownership and downtime savings are advantageous with this method. VFD panels are also frequently utilized to maintain constant pressure and reduce energy and pump wear.
- Controls – available in a variety of voltages and styles
- Motors – high efficiency options for long life
- Valving – for convenient servicing of the pump and motor
- Heavy duty plumbing – for long useful life
- Variable frequency drive options available
- Choice of materials, metals, and PVC pipe
- Voltages to match your needs
- Duplex pump packages (to eliminate service downtime)
Chemical Equipment Setup
How to Adjust Water Clarity
Demonstration of Chemical Dosing on Slurry Water