FP-701200mm 70 cubic foot filter press with stainless rail caps.
Hoppers/DumpstersSelf dumping cake hoppers or dumpsters are available in many sizes and configurations.
Slurry pit StormOptional slurry pit stirring system. Periodically blasts the slurry pit with water to stir settled solids and minimize pit cleaning.
FCW provides waste water recovery and sour water processing to minimize fresh water intake and allow for the reuse of much of the waste contaminants. The process is a three-stage design which removes VOC’s including H2S and improves the efficiency of heavy hydrocarbon recovery. Solids are then effectively removed using custom filtration equipment manufactured by Full Circle Water specifically for the Petroleum waste water industry.
Full Circle Water partners with VHP engineering to provide waste water solutions to the Petroleum industry. We work with potential clients together to incorporate your plant and design concerns into the final package.
- FP-70 1200 mm Filter Press
- Semi-Automatic Plate Shifter
- Electric Hydraulics
- Ingersol Rand Pumps
- Mezzanine for easier access and operation
- Slurry Silo settling tank
- Optional Control Packages with automated features
- Slurry Pit Storm pit stir system
- Fully Integrated Components
- Designed to match your needs and specifications
- Optional automated flush vales
- Fully customizable control panels
- Screens and Mixers
- Automated ph, and/or disinfection feed systems
“I worked with Joe for about a year, and he helped me design a system that runs all day long every day without any problems, and removes a majority of the solids out of my water.” John Sitch, Floorazzo
“You guys were great to work with. I had a lot of issues getting my building ready and your guys were flexible and bent over backwards to help me, and the system runs great.”Alex Spagnolo, Sendona Marble & Granite
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV