BE THE BOSS OF YOUR SLURRY!
RELIABLE SOLUTIONS – STELLAR SERVICE!
Solutions for Concrete
Our Concrete slurry water systems can be complete turnkey packages that offer all components including well designed and serviceable plumbing solutions, or individual skid mounted components to best meet your concrete slurry needs. We ask a lot of questions, find out where you are with your water recycling, and focus on the most cost effective solution geared towards saving you time and money and ensuring long lasting, reliable equipment that is easy to service.
Besides removing the suspended solids from concrete slurry water, the other major factor with re-introducing the water is the pH level. Concrete processes almost always raise the pH level and regulations require that it be corrected prior to reuse or disposal. In addition to successfully removing the solids from your water, Full Circle Water also offers pH balancing systems to automatically maintain a user defined range for reuse or discharge.
Full Circle Water has a variety of solutions to treat the slurry water, remove the solids, and allow for complete reuse of water or for safe and environmentally friendly disposal. Each situation is unique, to find out what the best course of action is for you, please contact us and let us help you determine which solution is best for you.
- Slurry Silo Systems which offer labor and cost savings for smaller concrete slurry water applications.
- Rapid Settlement Systems Inclined plate and tube settler clarifiers designed for high flow and very little downtime.
- Filter Press Systems engineered to incorporate the latest in technology for simplicity and reliability
- Automated Filter Presses for higher volumes and minimal labor to manage
- MUD HEN portable slurry filtration systems are effective especially on a budget and for smaller volumes of slurry.
- pH Balancer systems add the extra level of slurry separation to create exceptional results.
- Ready Mix Plants
- Concrete Grinding and Grooving operations
- Precast concrete manufacturers
- Concrete coring specialists
- Concrete cutting and grinding companies
- Concrete floor polishing teams
- Concrete roll out firms
“You guys were great to work with. I had a lot of issues getting my building ready and your guys were flexible and bent over backwards to help me, and the system runs great.”Alex Spagnolo, Sendona Marble & Granite
“I worked with Joe for about a year, and he helped me design a system that runs all day long every day without any problems, and removes a majority of the solids out of my water.”John Sitch, Floorazzo
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV