SLS 120Slurry silo decantering tower clarifies slurry water, and solids thicken in the steep bottom cone.
Clarified water tanks.Cone bottomed to minimize ongoing maintenance and cleaning long term.
Automatic Filter Press
Slurry Pit Storm ™pit stirring system periodically blasts the slurry pit with water to stir settled solids and minimize pit cleaning.
Entry Level System for Small Shops
An ideal, entry level solution for small operations. Installation and operation are simple and low maintenance.
Excellent System for Pre-Cast Operations
Up of 60 gpm of processing speed.
Ideal for small to medium batch operations.
Great Solution for Medium size operations
Combining technologies for more cost-effective solutions. Using the silo cuts down filter press maintenance.
Slurry Silo Plants
The Slurry Silo is a cost effective no-nonsense tool for cleaning up water used in the concrete, pre-cast, stone and granite industries. Our proprietary steep cone design is uniquely qualified to deal with heavier slurries from water to maximize the sludge thickening process.
These systems work great on their own with our skid mounted sludge bags, or as a pre-treatment for water that will ultimately go through a filter press. When used in conjunction with a filter press it reduces filter press down time exponentially and extends press runs between cycles.
- Fast and Productive – In a very short amount of time, and with virtually no downtime, Slurry Silo can eliminate around 90% of the solids created by your slurry. The steady high-volume flow and clarified water staging tank allow for constant real time processing, eliminating the inconvenience of small batches.
- Reliable – Slurry Silo has very few moving parts and low consumable cost and the parts on it are galvanized, extremely durable, and long. The system removes typically over 90% of the solids out of your slurry utilizing settling, a polymer feed step, and gravity flow.
- Easy to Use – Very little training is needed to operate the system on a weekly basis, and very little maintenance is needed to keep the system running well. Virtually no moving parts make it reliable and simple to operate. The silos are designed to minimize plugging and facilitate cleaning and purging of collected solids.
- SLS80 Decanting Silo
- Separation Feed Tube
- Clarified Water Tank
- Submersible Slurry Pump
- Pit Stir System
- Polymer Feed System
- Air Activated Automated Purge Valve
- Sludge Skid with De-Watering Bag
- Re-press Pump Skid
- ph Balancing Skids
- Mixing Chambers for Chemical Additives
- Filter Press Dewatering
- Automated Controls
- Customized Integration with Existing Equipment
“I would recommend Full Circle Water to anybody.”Brad Norris, envyR Surfaces
“I worked with Joe for about a year, and he helped me design a system that runs all day long every day without any problems, and removes a majority of the solids out of my water.”John Sitch, Floorazzo
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV