RS-40Inclined plate clarifier with 100’S square Feet of HDPE Plates to greatly increase water clarity.
Center Feed TubeAllows for faster settling of solids to be fed into the filter press.
Control PanelProvides user defined settings to allow for complete control over your system.
Clarified Water TanFirst clarified water tank acts as staging area for filter press and provides water suitable for bridge saws and polishing stations
Polymer Feed SystemProprietary polymer introduced to your slurry as it enters the clarifier to ensure faster settling.
Sludge Bag & SkidGalvanized dipped forkliftable skids that allow easy handling of sludge dewatering bags.
Filter Press5 Cubic foot filter press provides down to one-micron water usable for CNC spindles.
Clarified Water TankSecond clarified water tank stores filter press water for redistribution and ensures no downtime during production surges
Diaphragm PumpIngersol Rand double diaphragm pump provides robust and consistent stream of slurry into the filter press.
Repress Pump SkidProgramable pump skids are spec'd to provide adequate pressure back to your cutting equipment.
Dump CartSkid mounted dump carts provide easy access for removing filter press cakes.
Slurry Pit StormOptional pit stir system keeps solids from settling in the pit.
Economic solutions for small shops
Our Rapid Settlement Systems have become the industry standard in stone shops all over America.
80 gpm of Cleaning Capacity
For mid-size stone fabricators. Especially good for automated polishing applications.
For Multiple Bridge Saws and CNC Applications
These systems can manage peak volumes with no trouble at all. Up to four large cutting machines, and multiple polishers.
Rapid Settlement Plant
Utilizing a Rapid Settlement System in front of your filter press will eliminate the vast majority of solids that currently end up in the filter press or building up in the slurry pit. This results in the following benefits which will pay for the capital cost of the equipment in under 24 months in most circumstances.
- A 6 to 8 fold decrease in filter press cleaning cycles dramatically reducing labor and downtime.
- A significant increase the clean water production of the filter press.
- Virtually eliminate running short of clean water, increasing the productivity of your shop.
- Reduces settling and cleaning of your trenches and slurry pits.
- Improves the quality of any gray water loops dramatically lowering the maintenance and downtime of pumps and piping equipment
- Greatly reduces the consumption and use of air along with decreasing the wear and tear of the double diaphragm filter press feed pump
Most installations only require 6’ x12’ of floor space and a standard 120 volt 20 amp dedicated outlet. About 12 to 16 hours of installation and plumbing is needed to incorporate the equipment in your
- RS40 Clarifier
- Center Feed Tube
- Clarified Water Tank
- Polymer Feed System
- Sludge Bag
- Filter Press
- Control Panel
- Clarified Water Tank
- Diaphragm Pump
- Repress Pump Skid
- Dump Cart
- Slurry Pit Storm
- Expandable construction for increased productivity
- Automated controls
- Different height presses for meeting your current equipment needs
- Sludge dumpsters
- Plate shifters
- Fully automated presses
- Incorporating new components into existing and used filter press equipment
- Short term rentals available
“I worked with Joe for about a year, and he helped me design a system that runs all day long every day without any problems, and removes a majority of the solids out of my water.”John Sitch, Floorazzo
“You guys were great to work with. I had lot of issues getting my building ready and your guys were flexible and bent over backwards to help me, and the system runs great.”Alex Spagnolo, Sendona Marble & Granite
St. Joseph, MN & Las Vegas NV